If you find yourself in need of assistance call us at 816-781-0020.
We are here to help!
- I feel that I am paying more than I should in personal income taxes.
- I feel that I am paying more than I should in business taxes.
- Payroll taxes are too time consuming and/or difficult to do.
- I am not sure that I am handling my payroll taxes according to the most current laws and requirements.
- I need help keeping track of our tax exempt purchases.
- Sales tax filings are not being done on time.
- We are frequently penalized for late filings.
- We frequently have to file extensions because our taxes are not on time.
- I don’t reconcile my bank statements in a timely manner and sometimes don’t do it at all.
- I spend excessive amounts of time reconciling my account to the penny.
- I have to put extra cash into my account frequently to be sure I don’t bounce checks.
- I am using my overdraft protection too often.
- I have other business activities to attend to and I don’t have time to deal with banking.
- I hate reconciling my bank account. I simply don’t like doing it.
Budgeting and Financials
- My accountant provides me with financial statements but doesn’t give me real practical advice or suggestions for improvements based on them.
- I would like to know how my financial statements can help me make better business decisions.
- I don’t use a budget currently, but I know it would be helpful in managing my expenses.
- When the bank asks for financial statements I find that I am under a lot of pressure to put something together quickly.
- I am loosing revenue dollars by doing bookkeeping functions myself because it takes me away from my income producing activities.
- I have a generic business plan that we used when we opened but I have not updated it in a long time. I feel we may have lost some focus as a result.
- I have a business plan that shows what we are but does not really map out where we are going for the next three to five years.
- I have not identified all possible business opportunities, potential risks and pitfalls.
- The opportunities I have identified are marketable and have profit potential but I do not have a written plan for my vision that I can share with my team.
- My current business plan is good but it does not include sales projections and the strategy to hit our goals.
- I feel like I am putting too much money back into the business unexpectedly. Things that are necessary but unplanned.
- I want my business to run as efficiently as possible to generate higher profits. I feel we could streamline some expenses or procedures.
- I have money sitting in the bank that I feel should be earning more interest.
- I find that my personal money and business money are always getting co-mingled it’s a bookkeeping nightmare.
- I need additional cash to expand my business and am not sure how to get the money.
- I want to apply for a small business loan, but I need help putting together the information the application is requesting.
- I do inventory on an annual basis but sometimes find that I am surprised by shortages and overstocks.
- I am all too often surprised to learn we are out of something we or our customer need immediately.
- I am frustrated by the amount of money tied up in overstocks of things we do not need.
- We have to deal with a lot of things at year end that have “disappeared” from inventory without paperwork.
- I think that a sound inventory and tracking process would save us money in purchasing.